5 REASONS TO ADD PLAYGROUND SHADE STRUCTURES
1. Playground Shade is a Great Sunblock: Playground shade structures from GameTime effectively block up to 97% of UV rays.
2. Keep Singing (and playing) in the Rain: Park shelters and fabric shade structures are great barriers against sun, wind, and rain exposure. 🍃🌧😎
3. Bring Down the Temperature: GameTime shade products cool an area by as much as 25-degrees Fahrenheit. 🥵
4. Stay Active and Play Longer: When children are cooler, they play for longer periods of time. 🏃🏼♂️🤸🏼♀️
5. Protect Your Investment: With shade structures, you can help extend the life and functionality of your outdoor recreation equipment.
The Skin Cancer Institute estimates 90% of non-melanoma skin cancers are associated with the sun’s UV rays. Fortunately, people can find protection from UV radiation at parks and playgrounds with shade structures.
Let Struthers Recreation help you find the best shade solution for your outdoor space!